Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Live every day like it's Shark Week



boyfriend
: I think your debut onto the DC social scene may be [CATO Institute's] Salmonfest
me: uh.
me: will it be a faux pas to arrive dressed as a shark?
boyfriend: actually it's required, if you're not a libertarian. it represents the predation of coercive government.
me: http://www.costume-shop.com/images/products/cs107b.jpg
boy: if you buy that suit, you may wear it wherever you like
me: LIVE EVERY DAY LIKE IT'S SHARK WEEK
boy: hehe
me: wow, it is only $750
sorry baby
i want travertine coffee table more
boy: yeah, or two medium-quality actual suits
me: well i could wear the shark suit to [New Job] right? i mean, you could probably dress it down with a graphic tee or some jeans. it's really versatile. the concern would be,
what if i wear my shark suit on the same day that [New Boss] wears his shark suit?
would I be fired?
boy: hahahaha
me: Would I have to humiliatingly change out of my shark suit in the bathroom?
Alternatively, would he praise my initiative?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NERD. NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 3:02:00 AM  
Blogger Saucy Intruder said...

candygram!

Thursday, October 30, 2008 9:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home