Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Photoblogging NYU Commencement

This (and the finals and parties associated with it) accounts for much of my blog silence lately:


It was a beautiful day, even if we didn't get to walk under the Arch as I had expected.


Since Commencement started earlier than our earliest classes from the last two years at least, we were a little bedazzled when lining up to enter the park.


The Park was looking its best.


People seemed excited when it was over.


My parents were pretty happy about it. I was pretty happy about the free champagne at the Gallatin shindig.

Since I still have to finish a bunch of credits, I felt like a fraud doing the whole pomp and circumstance, but I guess I'll be too busy this time next year and it was nice to go through it with friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home