Sunday, December 18, 2005

If you make requests, DJs hate you

Stupid Bitch: "Hey, could you play some Kanye West?"
Me: [shocked that she didn't request Bon Jovi]"Uh, yeah, definitely."
Stupid Bitch: "Like, soon?"
Me: "Yeah, just give me a few minutes."

[I play "Get 'Em High," maybe my favorite Kanye party track, featuring Talib Kweli and Common. That last part will be important later. Half an hour passes.]

Stupid Bitch: "So are you going to play Kanye?"
Me: "I did play Kanye."
Stupid Bitch: "Could you play a good Kanye song?"
Me: [shocked silence]. "Uh. That's kind of lame."
Stupid Bitch's Stupid Bitch Friend: "Can you play Common?"
Me: "The bad Kanye song I played for your friend also featured Common. Go away now please."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. Though I would have suggested a hint--JUST a HINT--of violence. :)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 4:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home