Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Holy talking genitals, Batman!


























I realize that I have been absent from blogland for quite some time, and for that I apologize. I have only myself to blame. Well, myself and the fact that Safari, my new favorite browser, seems incompatible with the Blogger editor. But yeah, mostly myself.

Anyway, this video featuring the most charmingly detailed animated likenesses of hoo-hoos and ha-has since ever was awesome enough to jar me out of silence.

P.S. - Please note that the dude's name is the ever-so-not-suggestive Peter, while Ms. Pissin-off-PETA on the left has been given the much less humorous moniker Mina. Why not Kitty? The world may never know.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, that 'toon is both hilarious and remarkably informative. Well done. :)

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 8:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Mina rhymes with vagina better than Kitty :-)

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:57:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Hughes said...

Franklin -
I thought it was pronounced "Meena." Guess I should watch the video again. Excellent job, sir!

Thursday, July 14, 2005 2:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home